Autobeat is an Electron-based music player that combines YouTube, SoundCloud, and tracks from your local music library into a simple user Interface.
Like many apps that combine multiple services into a single app e.g. Rambox and Manageyum, Autobeat eliminates the need to chase (in this case,) music across multiple services because it houses the most popular ones in a single User Interface.
It features a clutter-free and intuitive app window. Its channels, favorites, and library functions are located in the left panel while the player controls are positioned at the bottom of the page.
As you would expect from any music app, you can search for song titles, artists, and albums. And like Google Chrome’s Omnibox, Autobeat features a universal search bar so you can enter titles and search across your local music library, SoundCloud, and YouTube at the same time.
Features in Autobeat
- Freeware: Autobeat is free for everyone to download, use and free to contribute to the source code on GitHub.
- Multi-Platform: All Windows, Linux (coming soon), and Mac users can enjoy the coolness of Autobeat. It is also available for the Android and iOS platforms.
- A beautiful clutter-free and eye candy User Interface with a responsive app window.
- Discover music based on the content you already like through daily recommendations.
- Unified search for SoundCloud, YouTube, and your local storage.
- Create unified playlists from YouTube, SoundCloud, and your local music library.
- Automatically retrieve music cover art.
- Customize Autobeat’s theme to match that of your Operating System or Device.
- Built-in multi-band equalizer.
- Support for keyboard shortcuts and media keys.
- Automatic synchronization across connected devices.
Do you know any other beautiful music players? Share your thoughts and drop your suggestions in the comments section below.