Rainlendar is an open source calendar application with a focus on keeping your tasks and events visibly organized on your desktop without being any hindrance to your workflow.
Features in Rainlendar
- Events and Tasks – keep events and tasks in separate list to help keep you organized
- Alarms – set alarms to remind you of events ahead of time. Snooze them to get reminded at a later time
- Cross-platform – available for Linux, Windows, and Mac with a consistent UI/UX
- Customization – make Rainlendar look the way you want using custom colors and skins
- Multi-language Support – set your events, alarms, ToDos, and reminders in any of the 50 languages in which Rainlendar is already available
- Standardized Format – Rainlendar uses the most used calendar format and so you can transfer events to and from other calendar applications
Rainlendar Pro has a version available for all three OS platforms for a one time fee of 9.95 EUR. The pro version adds options that allow you subscribe to online calendars and share your events with other computers. On Windows, users can see and edit tasks and appointments in Outlook.
You can test the pro version without purchasing the license with all the features working except that events from network, Outlook and Google calendars will have text [Unregistered] in front of them.
For now, you can download the free version below.
Do you have any calendar apps that are close to your heart? What’#s your opinion on Rainlendar? Give it a try if you haven’t already and share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
Special thanks to our reader, Jon Loveless for suggesting Rainlendar to us.