Storaji is a free, Electron-powered, open-source and lightweight Inventory Management System. Its development is aimed at Middle-Low Companies who might not be able to afford the license for similar applications to manage their stock.
Storaji is also powered by Laravel and Angular 4, and it is currently maintained by Eries Trisnadi.
It features a minimalist User Interface with a blue and white theme color, mainly black texts, and line icons with a workflow as intuitive as an app can get – it should, therefore, be easy for one to get up and running with the app.
Storaji Inventory Managment System currently has 4 modules namely Dashboard, Products, Customers, and Orders.
Features in Storaji
- Freeware: Storaji is free for everyone to download and use.
- Open Source: Storaji is released under the MIT license with its source code available on GitHub.
- Cross-Platform: There are compiled versions of Storaji available for Windows, Linux, and Mac users.
- Products Management.
- Customers Management.
- Orders Management and Order Overview.
- Top Selling Products.
- Customers List on Product Overview.
- Reports for Products, Orders, Customers.
- Translations for Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- Save Report as PDF.
- Check for update app.
If you are looking for an app that you can use to manage your product details as well as keep track of your customer and order details, then you should give Storaji a test run.
Do you know any Storaji alternatives? Feel free to drop your comments in the section below.