Smartproxy is a premium rotating residential proxy network designed with a beautiful user interface to provide users with an easy-to-use proxy network application. It uses high-quality proxies to circumnavigate location-based restrictions while improving the performance of bots, crawlers, automation software, and bots.
If you’re wondering what a rotating proxy is, it is a proxy server that assigns users with a new IP address for every connection. In effect, one can send as many as 10,000 requests to different websites and get 10,000 unique IP addresses. Smartproxy works to ensure that users can switch to a new proxy in close to 200 countries with ease.
Features in Smartproxy
- Bypass geo-restrictions and unblock websites
- Forget about the limit of actions made from one IP
- Rotating proxies
- Servers in 195+ locations in 8 major cities
- Real residential IP addresses
- 10 million rotating proxies
- IPV4 addresses for HTTPs requests
- Up to 10-minute sticky sessions
- 24/7 customer support
- Average response time of 3.1 seconds
- Traffic usage statistics
Pricing Plans for Smartproxy
Smartproxy has pricing packages divided into 4 plans namely Micro, Starter, Regular, and Advanced:
- Micro is ideal for small projects and tasks with a price tag of $75 per month.
- Starter for running numerous projects with a price tag of $200 per month.
- Regular for freelancers and small businesses with a price tag of $400 per month and,
- Advanced for business and professionals with a price tag of $700 per month.
Smartproxy does not have a free plan but it does offer a 3-day money-back guarantee if you don’t fancy its performance. And if you decide that it is the best proxy server for you then don’t forget it uses auto-recurring payments. There is also a pricing plan for Datacenter proxies and you can find the price chart here.
Are you familiar with Smartproxy? You’re welcome to start a live chat with the customer service if you need answers to questions that are not answered on their website and don’t forget to drop by to share your experience with us in the discussion section below.